About EBS Designs

I create custom blog designs including banners, backgrounds, buttons and signatures all at very reasonable prices.

NEW from EBS Designs: Customized Cards for All OCCASIONS!

Scroll down for more details or email me with questions... erinschwant@hotmail.com


Sunday, November 18, 2007

I give a little, you give a little

I'm offering a $2.00 discount off of your first banner purchase if you advertise for me on the side of your blog just as I did on mine. To do so just right-click on the image below, save it as a picture and upload it as a page element. If that seems too complicated just email me and I'll email it to you just like I do the banners.


If you aren't up for a logo on your blog, I'll give you $1.00 off for just putting a link to ebsdesigns on your blog. This is a great deal, you get up to $2.00 off of a $7.00 item and I get a little (much appreciated) help with marketing!

No comments: