About EBS Designs

I create custom blog designs including banners, backgrounds, buttons and signatures all at very reasonable prices.

NEW from EBS Designs: Customized Cards for All OCCASIONS!

Scroll down for more details or email me with questions... erinschwant@hotmail.com


Sunday, April 12, 2009

Expanding

No, EBS Designs isn't expanding but Mrs. EBS certainly is...a clear indication that our family is too! This explains my recent hiatus from the land of designs and almost from blogging all together. The newest member of the Schwant family, though barely bigger than a lime and just over 12 weeks old has made quite an impact on his or her Mama from very early on, much more so than her dear brother did. We are thrilled over our littlest baby and tremendously thankful to be entering the second trimester.
A huge thanks to my very patient customers who recently have been waiting 4-8 weeks for their designs rather than 48 hours! The 12 week mark has brought with it the much anticipated energy boost I've hoped for, I'm happy to say I'm back to my normal speed and my creative juices are once again flowing.
Below are a couple of links to what I've been up to in the last couple of days as well as the invitation I made for our sweet boy's 2nd birthday. His three favorite things are bounce houses, music, and farm animals, hence the theme. I'd really love to do more birthday invites - this one was so much fun!As promised, links to my two newest designs:
http://customblog3.blogspot.com/
http://customblog2.blogspot.com/

As always, email orders to erinschwant@hotmail.com

No comments: