About EBS Designs

I create custom blog designs including banners, backgrounds, buttons and signatures all at very reasonable prices.

NEW from EBS Designs: Customized Cards for All OCCASIONS!

Scroll down for more details or email me with questions... erinschwant@hotmail.com


Saturday, August 30, 2008

Benefit Auction

I am participating in this AMAZING auction in order to benefit this family, the parents were badly injured in a plan crash and have four children between the ages of 2-6. You can read all of the details here, start on August 18th and also here. Beware, the more you read about this family the more you will fall in love with them, just as I did. I found myself bookmarking specific posts while reading Nie's Blog, what a cool mom she is! I hope to implement things like back to school feasts, complete with crowns and family themes for the year when my kids get older (and when I have kids, since now I only have a kid!)
There are tons of people offering to auction of all kinds of wonderful things so take some time to scroll through the merchandise because you'll surely find something you love. EBS Designs is offering four blog makeovers for the starting price of one in order to help this family. That means you could have a new design every season or just change things up any time you wanted. A complete makeover includes a background, banner, button and signature, I will change all four of those things any four times you choose if you win this auction. The bidding starts at $30.00 and hopefully will go far beyond that. ALL proceeds will go to the family so this is really great way to donate to them and get four fun new blog looks too! As Design Mom said:
I told Ben Blair That I'm hoping people are in a public radio mindset. Like when you hear the NPR commentators say: "pledge your membership of only $75.00 and we'll send you this canvas tote bag with our logo on it." You know the tote bag is worth maybe $5. But it's not about that. You're looking for a way to be generous and supportive. And the tote bag is just a bonus.

Here are the auction details:
*leave your name and bid amount in the comments section
*bids always need to be increased in full dollar amounts
*you may bid as many times as you wish
*blog makeover goes to highest bidder
*This auction closes Monday 9/1/08 11:59 pm
*The winner will be announced Tuesday morning
*payments will be made to EBS Designs paypal account at which time ALL proceeds will be transferred to the Stephanie and Christian paypal fund

If you have any questions please leave them in the comment section or email me erinschwant@hotmail.com

Thanks for helping me help the Nielsons! Dig deep in those cute purses (and wallets) of yours!
Erin

PS - I'd LOVE for you to pick up the banner at the top of this post to advertise for the auction on your blog! Just right click and hit save and you'll have it!

13 comments:

e said...

$30.00

amybeth said...

$31.00

e said...

i knew you would come through Amybeth...such a good heart you have :-)

CristyLynn said...

$35
I hope the bidding is still open, my timing is sometimes off, but I understand if I've missed it. :(
Thanks for doing this for this family!

e said...

bidding is still going strong!

amybeth said...

$36

CristyLynn said...

$38

amybeth said...

$40

e said...

ya'll are great!

Cheri said...

$45

amybeth said...

$46

CristyLynn said...

$48
a last-minute bid due to internet issues last night!
Is there a "bid sniper" watching and ready?

amybeth said...

I snooze- i lose! congrats christy- can't wait to see your cute new blog design.