About EBS Designs

I create custom blog designs including banners, backgrounds, buttons and signatures all at very reasonable prices.

NEW from EBS Designs: Customized Cards for All OCCASIONS!

Scroll down for more details or email me with questions... erinschwant@hotmail.com


Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Giving is GOOD!

We all know it is better to give than to receive but isn't it great when you get to do both? My dear friend Cristy did just that last night when she won the auction to help Nie and her family! Congrats Cristy, I'll be sure to make your blog look great and I'm so thankful for your contribution to the Nielson's recovery. Thank you, thank you to all of you who bid! I was touched every time I saw a new comment and I know the Nielsons and their families are very appreciative of your generosity!

2 comments:

These Three Kings said...

Hey Erin! Have you not recieved any of the emails I have sent you??? I really am still interested in working with you..check your spam (smiling)
Nicole
mrsnicolek@yahoo.com

I am having troubles with Pay pal

e said...

Hey Nicole! I will check my junk mail for sure! You certainly aren't junk! I have your design waiting for you.